Your Family's Goals Are
Mirdalie Charles, Esq.
After earning her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Providence College, Mirdalie Charles obtained a Master's degree in Criminal Justice. Shortly thereafter, Mirdalie obtained her law degree from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University. She is admitted to practice law in the state of New York. Mirdalie focuses her practice of law on estate planning and trust and estate administration. Mirdalie chose to practice in this area of law because she believes in the importance of planning for the future and taking care of loved ones.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Providence College
- B.S., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Estate Planning
- Trust & Estate Administration
- New York