Your Family's Goals Are
Katherine Lalor is an associate attorney with a vast knowledge of the No-Fault Insurance Law. She is a graduate of Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (“Touro Law Center”), and is admitted to the New York State Bar.
Katherine’s prior experience includes working for an insurance company’s In-House Counsel Division, where she represented the company at arbitration hearings; conducted Examination Under Oath; and investigated fraudulent No-Fault Claims. Katherine also worked as a Law Clerk for a prestigious Trust & Estates Firm located in Massapequa Park, New York.
While obtaining her Juris Doctor degree at Touro Law Center, Katherine served as a Judicial Intern in Suffolk County Supreme Court for the Honorable H. Patrick Leis III. She was a law intern at Touro Law Center’s Mortgage Foreclosure Clinic where she assisted Long Island homeowners facing foreclosure. She was a Senior Staff Member for Touro Law Center’s Law Review, Vice President of Labor & Employment Law Club, and was Nassau Lawyer’s Association Student Ambassador.
Katherine received her Bachelor’s degree at St. John’s University in 2001. She received her Juris Doctor degree in 2017. She was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2018. Katherine has literary publications in the form of a case note and blog; for more info please visit http://www.tourolawreviewblog.wordpress.com and http://digitalcommons.tourolaw.edu/lawreview/vol32/iss4/7.
Katherine is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- Honors: Touro Law Center’s Mortgage Foreclosure Clinic, Intern
- Honors: Labor & Employment Law Club, Vice President
- Honors: Nassau Lawyer’s Association Student Ambassador
- St Johns University, Queens, New York
- B.S. - 2001
- Major: Legal Studies
- Hollander Legal, Associate Attorney, 2018 to 2020
- American Transit, Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2018
- Honorable H. Patrick Leis III, Judicial Intern
- The World of the Dead, The Right of Sepulcher and The Power of Information, Touro Law Review: Vol. 32: No. 4, Article 7, Vol 32 #4, 2016
- New York State Bar Association, Present
- Nassau County Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection & Trusts
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Estate Tax & Retirement Income Planning
- Long Term Care Planning & Geriatric Care Management
- Special Needs Planning & Guardianship
- New York