Planning Today For Geriatric Care And Long-Term Care
- Have you thought about needing nursing home or assisted care?
- How your income stream would change if you become disabled?
- How those care needs would affect your family?
A Proactive Approach To Managing Care Needs
At Stefans Law Group, our suite of client services can help you preplan the services and support you might need in order to maintain your quality of life in the event of illness, disability or sudden impairment.
Our interdisciplinary team of elder law attorneys, social workers and geriatric care managers work with you to determine the best course of action for you. We focus on things like estate planning; but our priority is developing a life care plan that helps you maintain your functionality, independence, routine and happiness for as long as possible.
What Is Geriatric Care Management?
Geriatric care managers coordinate all the care required to meet your social, emotional, physical and health care needs.
- We conduct care planning assessments to anticipate needed services.
- We screen and monitor in-home help.
- We help communicate between your family and other care providers.
- We provide education and decision-making support.
- We intervene if there are problems with care or care providers.
Elder Care Is One Part Of Our Holistic Services
Planning for your own care – or taking care of an elderly parent – can be overwhelming. We help you manage it all. At Stefans Law Group, we believe our holistic approach to life care planning makes geriatric care and nursing home planning less scary and less stressful for families. Our team works together to develop your estate plan, protect family assets, qualify for and maintain Medicaid eligibility, and coordinate care planning.
Get Peace Of Mind Through Care Planning
Planning for care is the first step in preparing for an uncertain future. Contact our office today and schedule a free consultation. We have four convenient office locations on Long Island. You can call us at 516-692-2744 or send us an email.