Our Multifaceted Approach To Planning For The Future
- Elder law considerations
- Wills, trusts and estate plans
- Long-term care and Medicaid planning
- Asset protection strategies
- Retirement income and tax planning
Many people take a piecemeal approach to these issues, hiring different professionals at different times. At Stefans Law Group PC, we believe in a more comprehensive and deliberate approach to tie it all together.
Our attorneys, experts and staff provide our clients with holistic services designed to help them plan for the future. We are a firm that works as a team to ensure our clients get the highest quality representation and information from people who genuinely care about their clients.
Our firm is compassionate toward our clients and passionate about the work that we do for them. If you are located in the Long Island area, you can trust your questions and concerns to our staff at one of our four office locations.
Well-Rounded Services For The Issues Of Aging
Stefans Law Group has the resources to:
- Provide aging individuals with a comprehensive plan to address their growing needs
- Answer questions specific to individuals who are growing older
- Utilize a vast range of estate planning tools to preserve your wishes and assets
- Structure your estate to minimize taxes and maximize benefits
- Help maintain independence whenever possible
The Holistic Life Care Plan
This model seeks to create and implement a plan that combines traditional estate planning tools but also addresses questions that are often unique to the elderly, such as:
- What happens if I become disabled or otherwise cannot make important financial and health care decisions for myself? Who can make such a decision for me?
- Are there any special government benefits that I may qualify for?
- Where will I live if I become incapacitated and my loved ones cannot care for me?
- How will I pay for this living arrangement? What happens to my personal belongings?
- How do I plan for my retirement income?
- How do I preserve my wealth?
- How do I stay social, intellectually stimulated and happy?
Our professional team of attorneys and tax experts has over 17 years of legal experience and over 20 years of financial, retirement income and tax planning experience. We understand the needs of our elderly clients and aim to preserve their independence and wealth for as long as possible. We are committed to safeguarding investments and hard work with our comprehensive, personalized services.
Discuss Your Specific Needs With Us
We are here to help you navigate all of the challenges of life and planning for your future. For more information or to schedule a free consultation with a member of our highly qualified team, call our firm today at 516-692-2744 or send us an email.