Marilyn Stefans, EA, CFP®
Marilyn Stefans’ tax practice focuses on individual and small business tax preparation and planning. Marilyn Stefans strives to integrate tax services to help her clients pursue success.
Licenses and Designations
- B.A. Finance and Banking, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 securities registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (E.A.). Qualified to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance licenses
Past Professional Experience:
- Adjunct faculty member, formerly teaching Taxation and Financial Planning courses at CW Post College of Long Island University.
- Extensive experience in Consumer and Small Business lending (Mortgage and Loans) as an Administrative Consultant at the former NatWest Bank.